THE ROYSTON FRINGE 2019
at Royston Methodist Church
Junior Artist Competition
This year’s subject is: OUR PLANET
The competition will be judged in 3 age groups:
8 – 10
11 – 16
Prizes will be awarded in each age group.
For entry form, click here
Thank you for entering the competition
· Schools and other organisations will be contacted by the organisers.
· Please complete the entry form and then either –
the entry form as an email attachment to:
– post it to:
The Royston Fringe
Royston Methodist Church
Royston, Herts SG8 7AU
· Please return the entry form by Weds 25th Sept.
for any reason the form won’t open on your computer, please email
and a copy will be sent to you.
· Entries should be based on the theme of “Our Planet”.
· They can be paintings, drawings, collages, or models.
· The picture size should preferably be A4, but no larger than A3.
· Pictures should not be framed, but can be mounted.
name, school and age of each child must be written on the back of the picture.
your entries to the church between 8 and 10am on Friday 27th September.
· Only individual pieces will be judged and awarded prizes.
· We welcome and will display collaborative pieces, but they won’t be considered in the judging.
· All entries will be displayed.
display will be created during the day on Friday 27th September. Judging will
take place on Friday evening, and rosettes will be attached to the winners’
· The prizes will be presented at 4.45pm on Sunday 29th September.
· Please encourage pupils and their parents or carers to visit the exhibition. Winners will see if they have won and are invited to come to the prize-giving ceremony.
can be collected from the hall after the prize giving, at 5.00pm on Sunday 29th
· Your personal data will be retained carefully by the organiser until after the festival weekend and then destroyed.
The display will be open during the Royston Arts Festival weekend:
Saturday 28th September – 10am to 5pm
Sunday 29th September – 11am to 5pm
For any queries, or if
you need to request alternative arrangements please email
Royston Methodist Church respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information (personal data). Our privacy notice lets you know how we look after your personal data which you provide to us and we hold about you and it tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. There is a copy of the privacy notice at the church and it can also be found on the church website at